Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Diet Explosion

Dang. I saw this online after my roommate told me about a news broadcast. It's called the Diet Coke/Mentos Challenge. I thought it was something that might help me lose weight. Well, maybe if I'm running from the spray. Anyway, in light of being from Las Vegas now, I thought I'd put this great clip. Enjoy! As for my nephews... Michael, Tanner, Andrew, Isaac, William, Brian, Colin, Caleb, Josh, Mathew, Mark, Brady, and Ethan ... give this a try over the 4th of July.

Take pictures and let me know how it goes.

It takes a minute to load and then press play. (the triangle on the left side)



2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmby said...

That's so cool, Jess! Where did you find that video? I'm totally going to try it. How are you doing? I'm glad you finally figured out the bug situation. I love reading your blog! Talk to you later.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I saw this experiment on the Today's Show. (Good riddens KATIE...) and I loved this video! I told Brian he should coordinate something like it for our annual 4th of July party. The daytime fireworks!!!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home